Medics HELP is dedicated to providing continuous volunteer aid and relief work to communities in need within the developing world.
- improve healthcare
- community programs
- and orphan care within the developing world in order to help alleviate the pain and suffering associated with poverty”
We accomplish it the establishment of sustainable healthcare and community programs in areas of need.
Non-Profit and All Volunteers
Medics HELP is a Canadian not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing volunteer assistance and relief to the people of the developing world.
Our goals are accomplished primarily through the provision of temporary Medical Camps in communities that are in drastic need of basic medical care and placement of medical volunteers to work in healthcare projects such as hospitals and clinics
While medical assistance is our primary goal
Medics HELP is run entirely by volunteers.
We rely completely on the contributions and generosity of our donors to meet our goals.
How We Do It
Our objectives are achieved in two major ways: We provide international deployments of volunteers to work side-by-side with locals in various ongoing healthcare
The longer-term goal for all of our projects is self-sustainability. That is to foster an attitude of self-help within the communities we assist and develop programs that are eventually completely self-sustainable by those communities
More About Us
- Upstart Canadian-based non-profit organization
- Founded in 200
- Founding members consist of several paramedics and other allied-health professionals
- Contain some non-medically-trained members
- NO paid employees whatsoever
- Entirely volunteer donating spare time to implement and manage our programs (even this website)
- Almost all of the organization’s founders work within the Canadian health system and in 2007
- In researching ways to offer their assistance
- Initially Medics HELP will be focusing its efforts on Kenya
- Our inaugural deployment of volunteers was to the Nairobi area of Kenya in January 2009
This has since been followed up by additional deployments to Kenya where we continue to assist those in need and grow our infrastructure. Our first clinic and community centre construction project will be targeting the Sinai Slum and is began construction in 2014.
This facility will serve as a model for our future projects throughout the developing world.
As Medics HELP prepares to launch this facility we will be seeking volunteers from Canada and elsewhere around the world in order to help accomplish our goals. Qualified volunteers willing to make any time commitment.